top of page

Group

Public·241 members

Today: West Ham United vs Bristol City live 7 January 2024 Watch Live

10 hours ago — West Ham United will entertain Bristol City at the London Stadium in the FA Cup third round on Sunday. The hosts are unbeaten in their last ...

We talk about dealing with pressure, expectation, criticism - this is new to my players. Can WSL deal with growing pressures?" Neville also said facilities at clubs in the Women's Super League - the top-tier of domestic football in England - "need to keep improving" to keep up with the growth of the game. This season, three games have been postponed in the WSL solely because of issues concerning pitches, while a further four matches were called off this month following the impact of Storm Ciara and Storm Dennis in the UK. But VAR is never used on restarts, and those in charge will surely look at whether there is a practical solution to a loophole that helped decide such an important match. MAN OF THE MATCH Rodri A masterclass in midfield domination, with and without the ball. Everything went through him when City were in possession, and he also had time to score the second with an emphatic header. Sibley's first goal where he showed great control after a slick team move before crashing the ball high into the net was the pick of his three and came just after he had gone close with a decent strike from distance. Two mazy runs almost brought further goals, one effort flashing just wide and another producing a fine one-handed stop from Bartoz Bialkowski. Sibley was not to be denied his hat-trick, however, with two similar strikes across goal from astute passes by Waghorn and substitute Chris Martin, securing a much-deserved third successive league victory for the visitors. Going just on how they have been playing for their clubs, Pickford has been the worst of those three, but that does not necessarily mean Southgate will drop him. I think he will have a look at at least one other keeper against Italy or Denmark - which game it will be, I don't know. Going through the team, we have some quality full-backs but there is a shortage of options at centre-half. My guess is that Harry Maguire of Manchester United and Liverpool's Joe Gomez will get the nod as a partnership, but the main reason they come straight to mind is because no-one else really does. Ferencvaros v Espanyol predictions for Thursday’s match in the Europa League. Espanyol need a point to progress but face a tough tie in Hungary against Ferencvaros, who need a win themselves to keep their qualification hopes alive. Read on for all our free Europa League predictions and betting tips. Webb, who was formerly at Swedish side Ostersunds FK, adds: "Clubs like Manchester United or Manchester City are wealthy but how would that look when NHS staff are on £20,000 a year? It's something they might have in mind. They might have to consider dropping down a level for a player at a different level of finance. If we are paying big wages to players are we going against everything that just happened in the world?" Do smaller clubs face having players 'poached'?Burnley and Huddersfield are well-run clubs and do not need to sell players in order to survive. I think kuktosh is underestimated in this match, they started the season better, they scored 3 goals and their defense did not aloud to their opponents to score a goal at all and on the other side khujand defense is not that good and they already conceded 4 goals so I think kuktosh is going to win in this game and most probably keep clean sheet one more time but the odd is so good on them that my first prediction and advice will be to go with double chance on kuktosh, but I really believe in them and that is why I go with this Porto are one of three Portuguese sides in the last 32 of the Europa League. Braga play on Wednesday, so there might only be two left by the time this game against Bayer Leverkusen starts. Porto lost the first leg of this tie 2-1 last Thursday, so a 1-0 home victory would be enough to take them through to the last sixteen. West Ham United vs Bristol City live score, H2H and lineups 13 hours ago — The live match between West Ham United and Bristol City will be streamed on bet365, 1xBet, Diema Sport 3. You can tune in to any of these ... The home team have seen under 2.5 goals in 4 of their past 5 matches and with their last match being higher scoring things to could turn back to lower scoring instantly. They are not really big attacking team the home team and have not really been a team to get a big number of shots on target in their matches. The away team have been a little bit of the same and could find this a match hard to score in. Both teams play a style of football which is nearly the same but do not have the chances to score big at times. Getty Images 09:00 - No NBA decision until May The NBA doesn't expect to have a decision about the status of the 2019-20 season until at least May, commissioner Adam Silver said. The short answer is no," Silver told TNT. Essentially what I've told my folks over the last week is that we should just accept that, at least for the month of April, we won't be in a position to make any decisions. Sant Andreu will play against Figueres in the Spain lower division. Sant Andreu are sitting on the 5th spot while The visitors are sitting on the 13th spot in the league table. Both have managed 37 points and 28 points respectively. The hosts have won 3 of their last 5 home matches while remaining undefeated in 10 of their 11 matches. The visitors have a good away record as they have won their last 3 away matches. But they face a difficult task here against Sant Andreu who is good in home. . I expect the hosts to secure the victory here in this match. Arteta played 150 times for Arsenal, captaining the side, before retiring and becoming assistant to Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola - a job he has held since 2016. Mauricio PochettinoCurrent job: UnemployedPrevious teams managed: Espanyol, Southampton, TottenhamMajor trophies won: None The 47-year-old Argentine was sacked by Arsenal's arch-rivals Tottenham last week after five and a half years in charge - having transformed their fortunes. Only an excellent save by Paulo Gazzaniga denied Fry a goal in the first half, and his calm reading of the game ensured that Tottenham were largely kept at bay in his own penalty area. PLAYER RATINGS Middlesbrough (3-4-3): Mejias 7; Howson 7, Fry 8, McNair 7; Spence 7, Clayton 6, Saville 6, Coulson 6; Tavernier 6, Roberts 6, Fletcher 7 SUBS: Johnson 6, Nmecha 6, Gestede 6 Tottenham (3-4-3): Gazzaniga 6; Dier 6, Alderweireld 7, Vertonghen 5; Aurier 7, Winks 6, Eriksen 6, Sessegnon 6; Lucas Moura 7, Alli 5, Son 6 SUBS: Lamela 7, Lo Celso 7 KEY MOMENTS 23’ BIG CHANCE! The cross is whipped into the back post. The headline was condemned by the players, their clubs and anti-racism group FARE. Smalling criticised the headline as "highly insensitive", with Romelu Lukaku later adding his voice to the condemnation, accusing the newspaper of "fuelling racism", and AC Milan and Roma issued an immediate ban to the paper. Willem II have conceded just as many goals on the road as they have scored, 15, while AZ have only let in 5 goals in their own backyard and have netted an impressive 21 goals. Willem II have only failed to score in 22% of their away games so far this season, which is why we are confident they will get on the scoreboard this weekend. However, AZ are so strong at home that we believe the hosts will do enough to claim a 2-1 victory. It seemed appropriate to tell him that, just as I had said before, I would step aside if he decided to return. He said that seemed perfect but he told me that he no longer wanted me. I was in a state of shock. I let the staff know and I wondered what I had done wrong. Spain finished top of their qualifying group after winning eight out of 10 games and scoring 31 goals. They will be a top seed for Euro 2020 when the draw is made in Bucharest on Saturday. Barnsley are looking like a threat at this level now, which gives them a great chance heading into this clash with another struggling side. The Tykes have taken points from West Brom, Swansea and Millwall in recent weeks, so they aren’t getting lucky from a good run. They’re in form, which should be a concern for the visitors. Piatek missed two good chances after the break but it did not matter as Hernandez rifled in the third. Earlier, last year's runners-up Atalanta were knocked out in a 2-1 defeat at Fiorentina, who scored the winner with 10 men. Gaetano Castrovilli in Fiorentina-AtalantaGetty Images New signing Patrick Cutrone exchanged passes with Dalbert before firing Fiorentina ahead after 11 minutes, his first goal since his move on loan from Wolverhampton Wanderers. Liverpool's Jurgen Klopp has been named the League Managers' Association manager of the year. Klopp's team won the Premier League - the Reds' first English top-flight title for 30 years. Emma Hayes recently won the FA Women's Super League manager of the year award after leading Chelsea to the title. Leeds United boss Marcelo Bielsa won the Championship award after guiding his side to the title and promotion to the Premier League. However, the Easter Road side has seen goals galore this season, with no games at home ending goalless. Hibs have scored an average of 1.71 goals in their home ties and are yet to fail to score. But the Edinburgh club has also received a lot, letting in an average of 1.43 goals and keeping a clean sheet in just 14% of home ties. People's lives are at risk. Premier League teams face £340m TV refundNo professional sport, even behind closed doors, will be staged in England until 1 June at the earliest. Speaking in the House of Commons on Monday, Prime Minister Boris Johnson said being able to hold sporting events without fans could "provide a much-needed boost to national morale". Rose, who is on loan at Newcastle United from Spurs this season, responded to the news on social media, using expletives and saying he did not care about the nation's morale. But while it was a humbling night for England, Hemp said she enjoyed every minute of the game as she soaked up the atmosphere around the Exploria Stadium in front of 16,000 supporters. It was a really tough match and obviously getting my first start against the best team the world is massive," said Hemp. Madrid substitute Rodrygo pulled a goal back to make it 4-2 after his Brazilian team mate Vinicius Jr had a strike ruled out for offside following a VAR review, while Nacho struck in added time for the hosts to set up a tense finish. Sociedad defender Andoni Gorosabel was sent off in stoppage time but Madrid could not find an equaliser and suffered their first defeat in any competition since losing 1-0 at Real Mallorca on Oct. That is such a cliched thing but it's totally, incredibly true. It's what always got me to go out of my comfort zone. I moved to Scotland when I absolutely did not want to. No-one made me, but I wanted to play football. It's taken me a while to face my fears'Now 34 and having played and lived in Sweden for the last six years, Lynn is teetotal and more at ease than she has been in many years. But there have been setbacks along the way. West Ham United vs Bristol City Live We are updating team formations and line-ups for West Ham United vs Bristol City live in real time. Standings. No match found. H2H. So yes, we want to put things right even when it's a different competition. West Ham, who were beaten 2-0 by second-placed Manchester City in their last league outing, would come to Anfield and "defend with all they have", he added. With all the brilliance that Man City have. West Ham) weren't outplayed like you would expect when City is on the pitch," Klopp said. I want to thank Sporting for everything they have done for me. It is surreal to hear the nice words that have been said about me from players that used to play for this team. A massive thank you to Ole and everyone at Manchester United for the trust they have shown in me and I can’t wait to start to repay that on the pitch. They were unfortunate to lose that clash 2-1, and after a shock loss to Watford on New Year’s Day they have now lost three of their last five top flight outings. However, they have an opportunity to get back to winning ways on Saturday. The fourth not to play against Norwich and the fifth not to play against Southampton. So I hope to be punished twice is enough, he doesn't deserve for the third, the fourth or the fifth. Brighton & Hove Albion head coach Graham Potter on the festive schedule: "We've got two games in [the space of] 48 hours and we'll have to look at how we play against Tottenham. We've got a very hard-working group and it's an opportunity for others to get some minutes. The Midlands side could do with continuing their decent run of recent weeks as they hope to get back into a position in the top half. 11 losses this season haven’t helped the side progress, but they have shown promising signs at points with the likes of Josh Gordon and Wes McDonald looking like they could be gamechangers at times. They need to be more positive however and increase the amount of goals they score if they have hopes of a top half finish. Solskjaer's haul of 25 points from his first 10 league games as United boss was the best in Premier League history, but it has been a much bumpier ride since. Ljungberg could well arrest Arsenal’s poor run of form and put their top-four challenge back on track, he could well have the supporters on his side for months to come, but that does not necessarily mean it will be the right appointment. Man of the match - Jairo Riedewald (Crystal Palace) Jairo Riedewald made three tackles, two interceptions and four clearances as he impressed at left back for PalaceMatch statsCrystal Palace have gone four consecutive league games without defeat against Arsenal for the first time (W1 D3). Arsenal have failed to win any of their last 15 Premier League away games against sides starting the day above them in the table (D4 L11), since a 5-2 victory at Leicester back in September 2015. Nottingham Forest currently sit fourth in The Championship with three wins in a row pushing them into the playoff places. The goals of Lewis Grabban have certainly helped the side progress this season with the striker netting 14 times so far. Recent wins over Blackburn, Wigan and Hull have given the side some real confidence but they still remain nine points behind the automatic promotion places where Leeds and West Brom have been running away with things so far. Post updateFoul by Keinan Davis (Aston Villa). Manchester United secured a place in the Champions League at the expense of Leicester City with victory at King Power Stadium. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side needed a point from this decisive final-day meeting to confirm a place in the top four - and break the hearts of the Foxes, who were in a Champions League spot for so much of the season. Leicester needed victory once Chelsea took command at home to Wolverhampton Wanderers but their dreams were dashed as Bruno Fernandes scored a 71st-minute penalty after Anthony Martial tumbled under challenge from Wes Morgan and Jonny Evans. I just focus on my job and try to forget about these things. Jose: I thought I would love VAR. I was wrong. Video - Mourinho: 'I thought I would love VAR… I was wrong'00:50 10:00 - Felix at the 'wrong club' in Atletico Joao Felix has scored just two goals in La Liga this seasonGetty Images Joao Felix is at "wrong club" and is not working with the best coach in Diego Simeone to get the best from the Portuguese's talents, according to Rafael van der Vaart. West Ham United vs Bristol City Live Scores 4 hours ago — Get the latest West Ham United vs Bristol City live score in the FA Cup Round 3 from LiveScore.com. Ever the hatchet man, Harris would attempt to do the same to Gray’s left-wing colleague Terry Cooper in the second half but succeeded only in tearing right through his shorts. Years later, Gray was enjoying himself at a black-tie dinner when Harris tapped him on the shoulder, put his hand out and, with a grin, asked: "Can I have my studs back?"‘Bites Yer Legs’ and ‘The Cat’ Leeds recently renamed their South Stand after Norman HunterIf Harris’ reputation preceded him, so too did the man at the heart of the Leeds defence, Norman Hunter. The three subsequent announcements over the tannoy cast a shadow over the final stages of the game - but there was no disguising Lampard's delight as he punched the air and threw his coat into Chelsea's celebrating supporters after the final whistle. This was a victory with an edge - and it is not difficult to guess why. There remains huge respect between Lampard and Mourinho after the successes they shared at Chelsea, including two Premier League titles. Vikingur Reykjavik have been very productive at home with at least 2 goals in 10 of the last 12 matches. In 4 of the last 5 home games they even scored 3 or more goals. But they have a poor home record against Stjarnan with no win since 2002 and conceding at least 2 goals in 10 of the last 12 meetings. Derby County have been charged by the English Football League for a breach of spending rules and now face a possible points deduction. The charge relates to losses in the three years up to June 2018, despite the club posting a pre-tax profit of £14. Pride Park was sold to owner Mel Morris for £80m. Spending rules allow Championship clubs to lose £39m over a three-year period. Derby have now been referred to an Independent Disciplinary Commission. They're a club I like and I hope they do well because it will be exciting for the English game for them to be back in the Premier League. Leeds United boss Marcelo Bielsa: "Mateusz Klich did a great match for us, he unbalanced the game in our favour. Kalvin has very good quality and it was a beautiful goal. Dere McInnes' side will also want to continue their winning mentality away from home, where they've failed to pick up a victory in any of their last three games. The club has done well to score, netting at least once in five of their last six away days for an average of 1.5 goals, but also conceding at least once in their last four away ties- although letting in just 1.3 goals in their overall away games. He was at his peak at 26, figuring in a side with a more ruthless edge under manager Bill Nicholson and alongside players of the calibre of Pat Jennings, Mike England, Mullery, Martin Chivers, Steve Perryman and Alan Gilzean. Peters was able to add his elegant flourishes and natural eye for a goal to these talents and he went on to further success at White Hart Lane. He scored on his debut in a 2-1 win against Coventry City and finally won domestic honours when Spurs beat Aston Villa 2-0 in the 1971 League Cup final at Wembley. With Charlton conceding exactly two goals in eight of their last nine, we expect them to suffer against Swansea here. The Welsh side already won the reverse meeting, while Charlton’s run of four defeats in five away – including three 2-1 losses – suggests that the visitors will struggle here. We are going with a 2-1 home win for the Swans, who have won by a single goal in 70% of their league victories this term. Posted at 79' Attempt missed. Dennis Praet (Leicester City) right footed shot from outside the box misses to the left following a corner. Posted at 78' Corner, Leicester City. Conceded by Emiliano Marcondes. SubstitutionPosted at 78' Substitution, Leicester City. James Maddison replaces Demarai Gray. We're helping out in the community, which is brilliant," said Keane, who has spoken on the phone to a 78-year-old Everton supporter called Rod. It was great to hear the happiness in the voice when I gave him a call. He said it made his day, and it made mine as well. All the lads have got on board. There will be a lot of fans who are lonely and maybe vulnerable, and this gives them the boost they need to get through this. It's been an up and down campaign for Rangers, who've won two, drawn two and lost one of their five matches in Group G, but at no point have they looked like they may not be right in the hunt for top spot come match-day six.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Randy Duva
  • Cheapinair
    Cheapinair
  • blogal mariaplus
    blogal mariaplus
  • Dailyweb Point
    Dailyweb Point
  • Banglaph
    Banglaph
bottom of page